Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay
Default V6 Sti Seats, King Springs/Struts, Silicone intake, Random

This is pretty much the last of the stuff off my old car.
Available Monday.

V6 Sti seats, front and rear. Drives seat has a small hole from where my fat ass rubbed it - near the shoulder area on the right hand side of the seat if your sitting in it.

To answer the questions ive been asked 100000 times before.
- They will fit gen1 Liberty, GC8 Imprezza. I do not know what other models. Yes, they bolt right in. No, I dont know how much the tear will cost to fix if you want to do that. They are mainly black with the grey and pink/red inserts. They are one of the best stock seats I've sat in, tight but comfy. They are dirty from sitting around. No I wont pay to have them cleaned, they are cheap enough.

Springs/Struts
They were 5000km old when I got the car. They are slightly lower and firmer then stock. They are not coilovers. They are not adjustable. They do not leak, and are not damaged. They fit gen1 Lib and GC8 Imprezza. I do not know what other models they fit. They bolt in.

Silicone intake.
Black silicone. Came off bennys Candy machine, then mine, so it fits the later GC8 manfiolds. It does not extend into the gaurd. You will have to supply your own filter unless I find the HKS one it had. I do not know how long it takes to fit, or who can fit it for you. I dont know what brand it is since its been sitting dormant for 4 months.

I do not really feel like seperating this, so if you give me $450 Australian dollars you can take the lot away and put it in your car/onsell to make money/give to your mate/throw through a window/whatever the hell you choose to do.

So, that, once again is $450 for all 3 items, not just the seats, or for the suspension and seats, or 2 seats and the intake. $450. If you are deadly serious about one item on its own make a genuine offer and Ill see if the moon is aligned in the right angle, and might take it.

I also have a heap of random shit - seat belts, jap Lib ie Legacy cluster, Climate control unit, the real digital one not the lappo slider thing, some other stuff like a grill etc.

I will $100 for all of those items as I really CBF having this lying around anymore.

Have a good day all.

P.S currently I do not have pics of any of these items, so please do not pm me with "can i see a pic of the seats"

The earliest I can get a pic is sunday arvo/night.

P.S If you have pmed me before and I failed to get back to you, sorry, or perhaps you asked one of those 10000 stupid questions and I gave up.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by teejay; 12-09-2008 at 08:56 AM.