Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

GR-34-DY at standard level
Default FS: Sti Steering Wheel, Defi Gauges plus plenty more

Item Description: Genuine GC8 Aero Mud Guards.
These are very hard to find these days, and even looking overseas most of them are replicas or doesn't come as a set
Condition: Used, but still good. Is painted in white. Does not come with the fitting brackets
Age/Mileage: Unknown as bought it second hand. Been sitting in my garage for around 3 months
Price: $200 plus postage
Pictures:

Item Description: 03 Sti Blue Carpet
Condition: Still in good condition. Only reason I'm removing it is because it doesn't fit perfectly in my GC8. Pics will show that the carpet doesn't reach all the way to base of the seats. Will fit perfectly from MY01-MY07. Also please note that the middle part where it goes to the centre console has been cut as it was easier for me to install it this way
Age/Mileage: Bought it 2 months ago second hand as the previous owner was selling his whole interior
Price: $ $100 - pickup only as too large to post. Will be removed from car this weekend
Pictures:

Item Description: Selling my Defi Gauge set with a Zerosport Gauge Holder suitable for later models GC8 Models with the top compartment. They're all Amber series and are in 60mm. Also comes with the Control Unit II with all Sensors and wires for installation. Please note that these are not the newer Advance Series Gauges. Also note that I only have one Gauge cup for those who do not wish to use the Zerosport Gauge Pod. Would also prefer to sell it complete and won't separate unless I have buyers for all Gauges and the Zerosport Pod
Condition: In good condition. The boost and water temp gauge were purchased second hand so has some marks on the face, but no scratches. Control Unit is used also and has some double sided tape mark. Fuel Temp Gauge was brand new purchased a month ago. Zerosport Holder was purchase brand new a month ago also
Age/Mileage: Fuel Temp Gauge and Zerosport Holder was purchased brand new a month ago. The rest was purchased second hand and been in my car for the last year
Price: $700 for Gauges with Control Unit, $180 for Zerosports Gauge Holder, $850 for both. All prices doesn't include postage
Pictures:

Item Description: JVC KD-DV6205 DVD Player and JVC KD-M706 Monitor
Condition: In good condition. Monitor doesn't open all the way automatically, so needs a bit of force. I just left it open all the time so it didn't bother me. Probably needs a new wiring loom as for some reason the handbrake cable didn't work. Cost around $20 on eBay. Comes with remote also
Age/Mileage: Been in my car for over a year. I ended up buying a new one as I thought the handbrake cable was broken. Ended up being the wiring loom
Price: $100 plus postage
Pictures:

Item Description: 03 Sti Steering Wheel with Airbag and Clock Spring
Condition: bought this from Yahoo Auction 2 months ago. Ended up taking too long to arrive that I bought another one instead. There is a tiny mark as shown in the pics but other than that it's in good condition and no wear mark around the rim
Age/Mileage: Unknown as got it second hand from Japan, never installed in car
Price: $350ono plus postage
Pictures:

=================================================
Email : dmswrx@hotmail.com

Last edited by GR-34-DY; 30-05-2013 at 04:09 PM.