Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2014, 11:31 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

libHERty at standard level
Default 1992 Subaru Liberty

Hi all, haven't posted in a while, so appologies if I haven't done this correct but I have for sale my 1992 Subaru Liberty, the details are as followed,

I have owned this car for 3 and a bit years & it has been an amazing car to me, I have recently purchased a new, more convenient car for work purposes, although I would love to keep the car, it's not in my budget to maintain it as-well as I want to & drive it as often as I would like to.

260,000 km originally on clock & chassis, engine has been upgraded to a 1994 wrx engine with 140,000 km on a it.

Modifications are as followed -
1994 wrx engine
440cc STI injectors - 6months ago
440cc Bosch fuel pump
Perfect size fmic with all chrome piping
New alternator - 6months ago
Brand new battery by RAC (12 month warranty)
Apexi power FC with hand controller
Tien coil over suspension,
Strut brace & strut bar - not sure on brand
Top mounted VF 35 turbo - 2001 STi turbo, top mounted ready for bigger turbo upgrade
Bov - unsure of brand
K&N oil catch can
Pod filter
3 & 1/2 inch tbe - best part of the car (:
Organic heavy duty clutch
Short shifter
Brand new pads and rotors on rear
NGK spark plugs
1992 RS genuine Gearbox

Exterior -
White - mine paint flake on the front LHS bumper & slight dent on the LHS passenger door where someone has obviously opened there door into it, not noticeable unless in direct sunlight,
1999 wrx 15" 5 spoke rims painted black
Will throw in a set of 17" gold rims, curb damaged & no tyres though
and also another set of stock liberty 15" rims and tyres with 60% tread
Black front lip & rear
Tinted windows

Interior
Stock RS front seats
Immaculate rear interior
Front sun-visors are new 2 cost $110
G-reddy pillar mounted boost gauge
Power FC hand controller
Momo steering wheel (hehe had to say it)
G-reddy turbo timer, was mounted under stealing wheel has fallen off so tucked under dash, easy to get to just needs some double sided tape
Electric windows
Amazing heater
Air-con needs re gassing

Sound system -
Type s alpine speakers all round
2 x mb quarts tweeters
7" alpine DVD player with external membrane under passenger seat include aux cord
Clarion amplifier underneath drivers seat running speakers
Alpine amplifier running subs
Sound system goes hard all done by 'ignition car audio' about 8 months ago

The Car has lots more perks then downsides such as straight body,
Full working electrics, new bolbs in lights, clean interior, awesome sound system, exhaust sounds amazing, regularly service by alstar, car was also tuned by alstar in February, car is well known for being one of a kind, clean & reliable car!

The car had it's last service on the 18th November & barely driven at all since, with receipts, I had also asked ASG at the time to go over the car completely to list the problems they could find, just for the new owners knowledge, surprisingly it came back alright with only $418 worth of work needed for her to be immaculate, the breaks have a slight pulsation in there words (pretty bad not going to lie, but still breaks fine), the RHS tie end rod possibly needs replacing soon, RHS cv boot, I have the spare replacements at home to go with car, dirty break fluid & that's all, I have the quote including parts for $418.00 will be cheaper with parts supplied by yourself.

Registration of 3 months has just been paid, can't afford 6-12 months unfortunately

I haven't had many problems with the car over 3 years of owner ship, besides the alternator & battery which are now both replaced with new & the injectors but I upgraded them.

I am asking for $6,000, i am pretty firm, but if I can sell it same day as viewing with cash I can be negotiable, please no time wasters, need gone asap.

Seaneade - 0447 028 593
or email seaneadearmour@hotmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
$(KGrHqR,!lQFIek87hOeBSKUjh2w5w~~48_20.jpg   $(KGrHqR,!pIFIZW8ieltBSKUjcNO9!~~48_20.jpg   $T2eC16FHJGgFFm+cPy1OBScR8fWKwg~~48_20.jpg   $T2eC16V,!y0FI,Ej9mu)BScR8gfyk!~~48_20.jpg   1544994_618107231558214_176538206_n.jpg  

Tags
1992, liberty, reliable, rs, sale