Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > For Sale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Bram

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-02-2018, 03:34 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff
Default Sway bar links.

Item Description:Up forsale is 3 pairs of custom adjustable sway bar links. Will suit GC, GM, GF, GDA, GDB, GG, GE, GH, GV GR, SF, SG, SH fronts, and GDB (06-07), SG rears. (May suit other models such as Liberty, Outbacks etc). These are adjustable in length to help with lining up udjustable sway bars, or with lowered vehicles. And include additional spacers to help with lateral alignment issues caused by lowered (or lifted) vehicles.

Made from chrome-molybdenum steel. With Kevlar/Teflon lined joint. Oversize joints for strength and durability. (Solid hiem joints, no rubber/poly bushes here.) These are high quality components sourced in Europe, not taiwan/china rubbish. They are race/motorsport proven without issues.

Grade 12.9 fasteners and cone-lock locking nuts. (Better than ny-lock locking nuts used by other manufacturers.) These fasteners will stand up to any abuse you can throw at them and will not undo like the low quality offerings from other manufactures. And even if you did somehow manage to cross thread or round off a fastener, the fastener can be replaced without junking the entire link.

I first made these custom adjustable swaybar links for my own vehicle. I needed a high quality, robust sway bar link that i could depend on, and not cost too much. There products available on the market at the time were mostly garbage. There were very few high quality items available from some places, but they werent adjustable. The adjustable items available from some popular manufactures were junk, and alot of people were having reliability problems. So i developed my own links. I sourced high quality components and figured out what was needed to make them into a functioning swaybar link. I began making a few sets here and there for people in the Subaru clubs/forums.

I recently made a set of custom sway bar links for a Ozfoz member. I ordered some additional components, enough to make 3 more pairs, as i have had a bit of interest here and there. Almost a psuedo group buy. There is practically no profit in there for me when making individual sets. But if i combine a few sets together then i might get a little profit for my time and effort. These links are cheaper than other swaybar links available for the Subaru platform and higher quality (EG shiteline KLC139). And they are even cheaper than OEM links purchased in Australia.

Condition: Brand New.
Age/Mileage:Brand New.
Price: $150 per pair. $13.80 for Aus Post satchel or pick-up in Spearwood or Kenwick, Perth WA

Email: PM please.
Phone number: PM please.

Yeti Links by Bram Biesiekierski, on Flickr

Grade 12.9 by Bram Biesiekierski, on Flickr

Cone Lock Nut by Bram Biesiekierski, on Flickr
Old 10-06-2018, 04:07 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Bump. Will have a few more sets available in the next week or two. Have experimented with some logo etching, let mw know what you think.

2018-06-10_04-59-58 by bram biesiekierski, on Flickr

2018-06-10_05-00-08 by bram biesiekierski, on Flickr

2018-06-10_05-00-21 by bram biesiekierski, on Flickr

2018-06-10_04-59-49 by bram biesiekierski, on Flickr

2018-06-10_02-46-09 by bram biesiekierski, on Flickr
matto20v, IanJ, AWDmoke and 1 others like this.