Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Stock ECU Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/)
-   -   Ecuflash/innovate lc-1 issues (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/stock-ecu-discussion/40092-ecuflash-innovate-lc-1-issues.html)

nurzo 08-02-2011 11:31 PM

Ecuflash/innovate lc-1 issues

Hello Guys,

I have been trying to get my tactrix happening, which I seem to be able to do alright but I have probably burnt a week in man hours trying to log air fuel ratios.
I have my LC-1 in position and powered up but am just chasing someone to log for me as my car is in dire need of a tuneup and a top tuner over East will write the file for me but vista/drivers/system or something seems to be playing games and such have never been able to connect. The LC-1 works OK as I sent it over East to be tested and it was all good.
Thus someone would have to log on their own computer for me as mine is up to shit.
I am happy to pay anyone for your time but I have no more time to give and am very pissed off to say the least.

Thank you,
Mark

tuna 09-02-2011 07:49 AM

i wouldnt get a tune via australia post.

get it done on the dyno, or see someone local who can do it for you.

nurzo 09-02-2011 07:54 AM

one of top tuners in country

johnvk7 09-02-2011 07:55 AM

What do you mean you can't log? You need ROMraider for logging, do you mean you cant log your wideband data, or no data at all? + 1 for getting the tune done here.

tuna 09-02-2011 08:20 AM

[QUOTE=nurzo;534491]one of top tuners in country[/QUOTE]

of course.

nurzo 09-02-2011 08:26 AM

just conection issues with LC-1 to vista...
might try a new pc with serial port as the serial to usb or the vista or something is not playing the game. Been to hell and back. If I hadn't purchased the LC-1 or tactrix yeah I would not be bothered but have chucked so many man hours at this and still nothing.
Can flash using tactrix but not log with romraider on wideband

johnvk7 09-02-2011 08:34 AM

Have you got the LC-1 Logworks software installed on your PC? That has the drivers, you then need to select the right com port on your PC, although, with serial to USB, it should automatically assign it. You need to make sure there is no conflict with OP2.

Kato 09-02-2011 10:29 AM

Who is the tuner?

Flash tunes are either a 1 size fits all (i.e. not maximising your car) or require constant logging and retuning by the tuner.

For the time involved in the second, best to see someone local.

oneten 09-02-2011 04:23 PM

Sometimes with USB to Serial converters they set the COM port to like COM16 and other stupid numbers, not sure if your software supports COM numbers this high so Id check that out - some apps only read COM port numbers to COM 4.

Every seperate USB port you plug the converter into will actually come up as a seperate virtual COM port - so try to always use the same USB port each time. You can force a COM port number re-assign via the driver properties in Device Manager (but be careful not to overlap, if you do a reboot should fix it), mines set to COM 4 and I always use the same USB, so its always COM 4.

ULTREX 09-02-2011 05:21 PM

step 1 - abort vista!
then try again