Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Vendors and Sponsors > Think Water Canning Vale
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff
Default Thinkwater Canning Vale

Peoples,

I have ended up with a reticulation business to sort out. Retail is an entirely new challenge for me but thankfully we are part of a much bigger group of companies with a lot of experience. We are family owned (my family) so it makes it a bit easier to make decisions.

Basically we do everything from domestic water purifyers, pool pumps to supply and / or install domestic and commercial irrigation systems including bores and pumps. We have a retail store in Canning Vale where we carry most items in stock. We can also deliver.

My idea is to put together some monthly specials on things like pool pumps / water purifers for homes / offices etc.

Our bread and butter however is supplying parts and designing systems. i.e If you have a new house we can design your retic (usually within 24 hours) and supply all the parts for you to install at your leisure. We can show you how and this is a great way to save money.

If you have any water related questions please hit me up.

Thanks

Brendon

Tags
canning, diy, home, irrigation, osmosis, pool, pump, rainwater, retic, thinkwater, treatment, vale, water