Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Wanted (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/wanted/)
-   -   Casual Job (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/wanted/12387-casual-job.html)

ImPreSiV 15-05-2007 08:00 PM

Casual Job

With the new aquisition and a rent increase, I figure its time to get a second job. I have pretty good manner so im looking for something in retail or over counter sales.

Keep in mind I have a full time job, Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:00 which is my main focus, but something on a Sunday all day and 1 night during the week would be perfect.

Would rather not work too late at night, ie: finish at around 9/9:30. Also nothing to stressful, as I deal with enough stress as it is.

Prefer either Central Perth or North.

If anyone can help me out, please PM me..

Thanks

-Kym

phizzle 15-05-2007 08:03 PM

Pizza delivery driver! Bahahahah :D

MKVIGTI 15-05-2007 08:08 PM

Fastest delivery in perth :D :D :D

kristian90 15-05-2007 08:10 PM

apply at bunning i work there and casual rates there are awesome dude and they are very flexible with hours and trust me u can go in noing nothing i did now i no pretty much the whole store trust me bunnings is gwd pay itll help u pay the sti off

ImPreSiV 15-05-2007 08:40 PM

Kristian, I worked at Bunnings for 4 and a half years when I was a teenager. I was told I had a job at Joondalup about 4 weeks ago, but have heard nothing since.. so i cbf waiting for them anymore... so im trying something else.

Bakks 15-05-2007 08:40 PM

Fuck working at Bunnings, go back to school and learn to speak English kristian. Year 3 would be a good place to start.

How the FUCK do you come up with replacing oo with w? Is this some sort of fucking retard English only those with an IQ <60 are aware of?

trainwrex 15-05-2007 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]Kristian, I worked at Bunnings for 4 and a half years when I was a teenager. I was told I had a job at Joondalup about 4 weeks ago, but have heard nothing since.. so i cbf waiting for them anymore... so im trying something else.[/QUOTE]

those were the days kym... and it stills pays off my mods... hahah

OllieJ 15-05-2007 08:49 PM

Overtime is the key! was looking at second job too, to get ahead with new house, but now i get 8 hrs a week at double time its all good.

urabus 15-05-2007 08:56 PM

I went and did nightfill at a supermarket to pay for my rex. Worked full time in the city for a bank and then did this at night. Usually finished around 10pm on a weeknight and around 8:30 on a saturday night. Met some great people too. They were really great with the hours that you wanted etc. I know you said you did not want to work too many late nights but at least this way you keep your weekends free for cruises :-)

ImPreSiV 15-05-2007 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=trainwrex]those were the days kym... and it stills pays off my mods... hahah[/QUOTE]

Tino, u don't still work there on Sundays do you?

Get me a job if u do.. u know I know my shit bro :p