Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Your Driveway (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/)
-   -   My pushie (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/23905-my-pushie.html)

mattmy99 20-12-2008 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=fobz]:eek:

So did the insurance company tell you to piss off ?
I heard nobody will insure these things they are so dangerous.[/QUOTE]

Only when you ride on public roads, when you add the unpredictable factor known as "oblivious dickheads in cars"

skitzyrex1 20-12-2008 06:10 PM

Great looking bike Chee. Well done.

I just got a RS 250 (very similar 2 Stroke powered bike) insured with RAC for $53 a month and I'm still on my learners. Wasn't hard at all.

GX-REX 20-12-2008 06:43 PM

Im guessing you dont need any parts?

Dad has 2 of these, But he wont let me have them as he reckons I would be dead in no time.

skitzyrex1 20-12-2008 07:08 PM

[QUOTE=mattmy99]Only when you ride on public roads, when you add the unpredictable factor known as "oblivious dickheads in cars"[/QUOTE]

I think we both know that there is a fair share of dickheads on bikes too.

SpitShine 20-12-2008 08:38 PM

nice chee chee.. Project bike? colour-wise...hmmm i'd do a light-pearl blue. Seen a CBR in the colour first-hand and it tlooks HAWT!! gonna keep your farings or put it in the nude??

MKVIGTI 20-12-2008 11:01 PM

[QUOTE=skitzyrex1]I think we both know that there is a fair share of dickheads on bikes too.[/QUOTE]

The difference is the majority of dickheads on a bike have some idea what they are doing. You get very scared very quickly if your going to be a dickhead and don't learn dam quickly.

The majority of dickheads in cars have NFI and never will!!!

chee 20-12-2008 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=fobz]:eek:

So did the insurance company tell you to piss off ?
I heard nobody will insure these things they are so dangerous.

They sound like chainsaws, and go like a cut snake :D[/QUOTE]

insurance is like $600 full comp / 4 days or less riding with less than 1 years exp.

[QUOTE=skitzyrex1]Great looking bike Chee. Well done.

I just got a RS 250 (very similar 2 Stroke powered bike) insured with RAC for $53 a month and I'm still on my learners. Wasn't hard at all.[/QUOTE]

we run the same motor, except yours runs better timing.

[QUOTE=GX-REX]Im guessing you dont need any parts?

Dad has 2 of these, But he wont let me have them as he reckons I would be dead in no time.[/QUOTE]

nah dont need parts. yeah shes a fun bike, have to watch out for powerband as it can catch you out.

[QUOTE=SpitShine]nice chee chee.. Project bike? colour-wise...hmmm i'd do a light-pearl blue. Seen a CBR in the colour first-hand and it tlooks HAWT!! gonna keep your farings or put it in the nude??[/QUOTE]

paint scheme im going to do is essentially white, its a pretty dope scheme (just need to wait till next year). she looks good naked, might do it later on or something.

skitzyrex1 21-12-2008 12:32 AM

Yeah Chee, I've been doing a lot of reading and joined PSB where I see you're a member.

[QUOTE=BlackSTi]The difference is the majority of dickheads on a bike have some idea what they are doing. You get very scared very quickly if your going to be a dickhead and don't learn dam quickly.

The majority of dickheads in cars have NFI and never will!!![/QUOTE]

You obviously are talking facts as you seem to know them all.

If you actually care
Here are some for you.
[url]http://www.atsb.gov.au/publications/2008/pdf/mono20.pdf[/url]

This was published in April of this year.

Responsibility allocated to operators in multiple-vehicle crashes involving the death of a motorcyclist, 1993-2003

Factor %
Motorcyclist 55
Other vehicle operator 29
Both 13
Unknown 3

BALISTC 21-12-2008 09:54 AM

RGV500 Conversion...DO IT.

207 de 22-12-2008 06:14 AM

[QUOTE=chee]firstly its a 2 stroke which is alot different to ride compared to 4 strokes, the bike demands that you rev the shit out of it. the bike itself corners quicker than the big bikes and is just more fun to ride atm. this thing is quick.

ill probably keep this bike when i get my big bike in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

If you sell, I will buy.