Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Your Driveway (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/)
-   -   First WRX (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/your-driveway/40801-first-wrx.html)

Steph 86 11-03-2011 11:11 PM

First WRX

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would say hi and a bit about myself :) As a girl thats always loved cars and after owning two Mazda's a 2002 323 sp20 and a 2008 sp23 I finally took the plunge and bought the car I have always wanted WRX, so I purchased a MY11 WRX, (widebody). I can now understand why people love WRX's it's beautiful and I opted for the premium pack leather seats, sunroof and sat nav. It is a fun car that has plenty of kick and sure is in a class of it's own. It is still stock apart from the 3" stainless steel exhaust fitted by Maximum Motorsport. I would like to eventually make further modifications to the car and I am interested in attending upcoming car cruises etc. I thought joining the forum would be helpful and a great way to meet the people that have the passion for WRX's and know them best!

Cheers

Steph

ImPreSiV 11-03-2011 11:19 PM

Hey Steph! Welcome to Perth-WRX!

Congrat's on your purchase of the MY11! They are damn hot! What colour did you get? I am trying to sell up to get back into a WRX myself, and mY11 is my choice (like the one in my avatar hopefully) I am tossing up whether to get the premium pack too.

Enjoy the forum!

apg39 11-03-2011 11:32 PM

Howdy Steph. Another fan of the new widebody WRX's here, can't afford one though.

Post some pics of the car? Have you got it tuned to suit the exhaust as well? If not then there's a nice power upgrade to be had.

Ignore the boys if they get a little excited about a girl on here.

[REXPLOIT] 11-03-2011 11:33 PM

Good lord.

4 pages.

Usual suspects.

Brace yourself.

Brent.
:)

Steph 86 11-03-2011 11:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks I'm loving the car it really is finished off nice and I still get the buzz everytime I get in it!!! I must admit I wasnt sure at first if I liked the new shape but once further changes were made and the wide body was added to the WRX not just the STI I was sold. I went for silver looks smart and easy to keep clean. My advice is to get the premium pack well I love leather seats its a must when you have had them in previous cars. The sunroof has been nice when it's not to hot ofcourse and the sat nav is handy to have no more street directory its great!

Will have to post a pic :)

Steph 86 11-03-2011 11:42 PM

Hey,

Yes it did cost me a pretty penny thats why I havnt been able to do further mods yet! As soon as the exhaust was fitted the car was EcuTec dyno tuned. I wanted to make sure the mod was performed correctly seeming the car was brand new and just came off the truck! Haha thanks for the heads up about the boys!!

apg39 11-03-2011 11:44 PM

What sort of numbers did it get?

Silver FTW! I may be biased though.

ImPreSiV 12-03-2011 12:14 AM

Yeah be inetersted to see the ECUtek power figures. Did you get a dyno sheet? I think you are onlythe second person here with a my11. Soksta is the other. Hopefully in a few weeks, I'll be number 3

westoz 12-03-2011 12:23 AM

Welcome aboard, the chick population on here is certainly growing... next thing ya know there will be a chix only meet & cruise with respectable numbers.

Looking forward to another 20 pager, would help heaps if ya post pix of your self with car, don't be shy :p .

Master D 12-03-2011 12:29 AM

Chicks Love a good widebody :D!!!!

Hi & Welcome.... very Jealous Of your car now :p