Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree357Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-03-2018, 08:18 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

My forester used to have a dash mat. It would come flying off whenever i accelerated.

If you have a dash mat, then it can mean only one thing : Your car is too slow.
REXXXED 2.0 likes this.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:19 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

REXXXED 2.0 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
My forester used to have a dash mat. It would come flying off whenever i accelerated.

If you have a dash mat, then it can mean only one thing : Your car is too slow.
You are correct my car is slow

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Bram likes this.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:36 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nauli View Post
My Spec C tarmac car had a dash mat....very useful for velcro-ing notes onto etc (eg pre-start procedure)......very practical...
Very practical for slow cars apparently!

ALEX. likes this.
Old 21-03-2018, 08:37 AM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

Pretty sure your car hasnt blown up yet hey Jacob . Must be awesome to have a reliable car . Would make me want to s lit my wrists pouring money into a car for average results then having it lunch itself all the time .

Good work buddy
Old 21-03-2018, 10:14 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Lets please not start anything.

Old 21-03-2018, 10:28 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
Pretty sure your car hasnt blown up yet hey Jacob . Must be awesome to have a reliable car . Would make me want to s lit my wrists pouring money into a car for average results then having it lunch itself all the time .

Good work buddy
Sounds like someone has some major jeleousy issues about how other people spend thier money. You spent all friday night bitching about how much i spend on my car. And accusing me of charging my customers too much. Care to tell everyone how much you charge??? I think you will find my rates to be very competitive. I make my money by actually working. I got a full time proffessional job averaging near on 50hrs a week, and then on top of that, spend alot of my free time, weekends and holidays on after hours work.

Maybe if you worked hard and earnt money, you could spend it on your car too. How is it you get your money again? Eat cheese burgers until your back gives out, then put the hand out for compo and welfare???

And im not entierly sure what your talking about under performing car. You want to compare foresters with foresters. Then you can look at my car and jacob aryes car. Both foresters, and both silver even. This time last year we both went down to WAW, his car was dyno'ed making something like 450/460 at the time, mine dyno'd making a smidge over 400. And in a larger SG not an SF. Anyways, i seam to recal my car running a quicker elapsed time that night. So it would seam both cars were under performing?

And as for reliability. Yes, mine is blown up. Bit how many engines has jake gone through to get his 500? How many engines did Daz go through to get his 600???. (Incase you cant count that high, about 2 or 3 times as many as my engine failures.) Reliability on high power subarus is not really that good, regardless of how many moneys are thrown at it, who built it, wjo tuned it, who owns it. Fact of the matter, if you want more than 350 out of a dak dak, be prepared to do open the purse every few years when they grenade.
Startodo likes this.

Last edited by Bram; 21-03-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old 21-03-2018, 10:33 AM
STI Master

Jacob92 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Sounds like someone has some major jeleousy issues about how other people spend thier money. You spent all friday night bitching about how much i spend on my car. And accusing me of charging my customers too much. Care to tell everyone how much you charge??? I think you will find my rates to be very competitive. I make my money by actually working. I got a full time proffessional job averaging near on 50hrs a week, and then on top of that, spend alot of my free time, weekends and holidays on after hours work.

Maybe if you worked hard and earnt money, you could spend it on your car too. How is it you get your money again? Eat cheese burgers until your back gives out, then put the hand out for compo and welfare???

And im not entierly sure what your talking about under performing car. You want to compare foresters with foresters. Then you can look at my car and jacob aryes car. Both foresters, and both silver even. This time last year we both went down to WAW, his car was dyno'ed making something like 450/460 at the time, mine dyno'd making a smidge over 400. And in a larger SG not an SF. Anyways, i seam to recal my car running a quicker elapsed time that night. So it would seam both cars were under performing?
420hp* last pass shit 60 needed more driver mod 120 mph at 1500kg it backed up ... mph =hp
Et= driver

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Old 21-03-2018, 10:38 AM
STI Master

Jacob92 at standard level

I did do 3 passes on 450 but the clutch was foo bar so i choose to ignore them

Old 21-03-2018, 10:55 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob92 View Post
420hp* last pass shit 60 needed more driver mod 120 mph at 1500kg it backed up ... mph =hp
Et= driver

Im not having a go at your car. I think your car did what it should at that level. Im having a go at the person saying my car was under performing. Our cars were dyno'd at very similar power. They are similar wieght, similar shape and they ran very similar MPH, and very similar ET. About 1 or 2 MPH in your favour, and about 3/100ths of a second in my favour. Sounds about right.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:17 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Farkin ell... maybe ill just keep to my self and not post up on this shit anymore

matto20v likes this.

Tags
banana man, car, jacobs, spoiled custard, yellow