Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions > Your Driveway
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree636Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-11-2015, 08:57 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Does anyone else have problems viewing the pics?
Old 24-11-2015, 09:35 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto20v View Post
Does anyone else have problems viewing the pics?
Nope, working fine in Chrome.
SolarFilms likes this.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:02 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Chrome made it work!! Thankyou!
Soksta likes this.
Old 24-11-2015, 10:29 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

sorry. been having trouble with pictures lately. its because google are moving to a new format of pictures and the rest of the internet browsers havent caught up yet. if you use chrome it *should* work.
Old 24-11-2015, 11:04 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

ffs. Stupid Firefox.
Old 25-11-2015, 04:54 AM
STI Master

Kremer930 at standard level

Yep. Apple doesn't see them either.
Old 25-11-2015, 09:58 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

SolarFilms at standard level

Who uses firefox guy ? Jump on that chrome

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

Much wow
many powerr
very siberu
Old 27-11-2015, 07:29 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Driveshaft Shop 800hp rear shafts ordered. Since i broke a standard STi rear axle bar recently, on 235 tyres at the drags. i figure launching on 295s will be alot more likely to brake em. Black friday sale saved me about $150aud off standard pricing. still not as good as when aud=usd but better than nothing. 1200hps would be sex. but fark paying over 2k usd. plus post, then having to buy and press bearings ontop of that.

Also ordered some Swift Racing Springs 9kg/mm 200mm x 70mm coilover springs from japan. It seams my MonoFlexs have had 'comfort' springs installed by the previous owner. They currently have 7kg fronts and 5kg rears. The 7kg fronts probably arent too bad, but im certain the 5kg rears are too soft and allowing excessive travel during cornering, and too soft to match the 22mm rear bar properly. So ill put 9kgs in the front, and put the 7kgs in the rear and see how that goes with the new tyres/wheels next year. Original Monos should have 9kg fronts and 6kg rears i believe. i do also have some left over 6kg and 5kg springs in the old coils too.
s20525xxx, Dan [GTI] and amtrapid like this.
Old 28-11-2015, 08:26 AM
STI Master

amtrapid knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram View Post
Driveshaft Shop 800hp rear shafts ordered. Since i broke a standard STi rear axle bar recently, on 235 tyres at the drags. i figure launching on 295s will be alot more likely to brake em. Black friday sale saved me about $150aud off standard pricing. still not as good as when aud=usd but better than nothing. 1200hps would be sex. but fark paying over 2k usd. plus post, then having to buy and press bearings ontop of that.

Also ordered some Swift Racing Springs 9kg/mm 200mm x 70mm coilover springs from japan. It seams my MonoFlexs have had 'comfort' springs installed by the previous owner. They currently have 7kg fronts and 5kg rears. The 7kg fronts probably arent too bad, but im certain the 5kg rears are too soft and allowing excessive travel during cornering, and too soft to match the 22mm rear bar properly. So ill put 9kgs in the front, and put the 7kgs in the rear and see how that goes with the new tyres/wheels next year. Original Monos should have 9kg fronts and 6kg rears i believe. i do also have some left over 6kg and 5kg springs in the old coils too.

You wont break the 800hp Bram I just fitted some up about 2 months ago they make the stock ones look like a child's toy. They fit up great . Thats an awesome deal with the price as well.
Old 28-11-2015, 09:33 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrapid View Post
You wont break the 800hp Bram I just fitted some up about 2 months ago they make the stock ones look like a child's toy. They fit up great . Thats an awesome deal with the price as well.
good to hear. yeah i know the yanks always have black friday sales. so i held out till now for it. went with rallysport direct. was gonna go with real street, but they wanted nearly double for shipping. rallysport gave me a 12% discount cos of the sales and thats about 120usd which is like 160 aud. score. still heavy expensive. but there aint exactly that many other options.

If the 1200hps were cheaper,i would have got them. i believe my rear right knuckle is bent. It alsways has about 1.5 more camber than the left when all adjustments are equal. I can dial it out with camber bolts, but im certain it is bent. it came used with a known bad bearing. i pressed new bearings when i got them, but i think its bad because it was bent in an accident. So now i think im gonna buy a new knuckle and bearing and redo that side. Would have been the perfect time to do the 1200hp kit. except its stupid expensive.

I know i will never pop the 800hp shafts, but that little bit inside me wants the baller 1200s still hahaha
amtrapid and SolarFilms like this.

Tags
sled, yeti