View Single Post
Old 08-01-2007, 10:11 AM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy
Everyone with a GC8 and Superlows will know where im coming from when I say the ride is shit house. So this information may help others aswell.

To solve this, from what I hear there are 2 ways to go about it.
1. Buy $3k coilovers
2. Buy Koni Adjustable Shocks.

As the Koni’s are much cheaper, I wouldn’t mind hearing from those who have gone down this path. Especially those who use them on a daily driver.
Is it worth it or is the only way to get ride quality back to go for “Low” instead of “Super Low”?
I know this has been covered before, but most people have backed coilovers and I want to hear from those who have used the Koni!

Cheers in advance.
I have Konis and superlows, they are ajustable to I have them pretty sofot for daily drive and tighten them up for a cruise or spirited drive. They are still ruff as all shit, but if you want a soft ride buy a hyundai, to be honest but I'm still yet to see a bugeye, blogeye pignose with suspension out corner a gc8 with this setup. *flamesuit*

Just make sure you get a good workshjop like RMS to put the gear in. I originally had mine put in and they fucked it ll up cost me an extra $1000 total to fix the problems. But 1 year later and then some, the car still handles awesome!