View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

SiriX at standard level
Send a message via MSN to SiriX

Having previously owned both the K-Jam and the Jam, and the Jamin, i can say the JasJam is miles ahead of those phones, they've basicly fixed everything that was wrong, plus added a couple of things... ie. the K-Jam was HIDIOUSLY slow, and all three had sound quality that was much to be desired. the JasJam doesnt have any of those flaws. and albeit a bit on the chunky side, when you consider all that it does, and does very well.. it's near impossible to go back to somthing else... my timeline went like this Xphone2 > Jam > SGH-Z140 (Tried to go back to normal, had it for not even a month) > K-Jam > JasJar (Loved it, but just too big) > Jamin > Nokia N80 (great phone, but WM5 is just SO much better for sync/email etc.) > JasJam (My current phone of choice) (oh, and that was pretty much all 2006 except the Xphone2)

The iPhone, whilst looks cool is $499 USD + 2 Year Contract in the USA (god knows what they want outright cos that's pretty huge for a contracted phone in the USA) it looks great, but the initial version is only GSM+EDGE which is great if your smack bang in the middle of a city, but useless elsewhere in AU, i'd love one, just dont think i could go without the hard keyboard and the exchange intergration.

Cheers,

SiriX