View Single Post
Old 23-09-2005, 06:14 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

creepin at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
Well I doubt very much that he was spending his entire shift following you (your not that special). Even the most dedicated copper isn't gonna do that. Also, why were you driving around all night? What were you doin? So what if he stopped you on consecutive friday's............big deal. I have stopped acar 3 nights straight, doesnt mean I have a vendetta.
Another thing just in case you didn't notice, your car isn't stock and it sticks out like dogs balls and the fact there was that incident with failing to stop (regardless of the outcome/"it wasn't me"/etc etc), your gonna get stopped again. Yeah, there are some idiot coppers out there so if you feel the need to tape record/lawyer up/document etc etc, go ahead. Hopefully it won't shoot you in the foot.

My 2c.
with all due respect dan, the grudge is definately there and im not gonna go into any details but the history between me and this officer goes back to whenmy car was dead stock and the first few days i had the car.
he has said several things to me thatprove without doubt that he doesnt like me for a certain reason.

i wasnt out all nite i went for a drive around 1am and he speedchecked me doing a speed he knows i was definately not doing and fined me
he then followed me down to the servo i went to
he did laps of the servo whist i was there then dissapeared from sight
then i went to get somthing to eat...he was at the same shop
i went to another servo to buy smokes what a coincidence he was thee as well. and i went home at 3:30. so thats a good 2.5 hours of following me
i have no doubt that he is an idiot.
and if it shoots me bak in the foot, well at least i tried