View Single Post
Old 24-09-2005, 01:18 AM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepin
i did just that
i called the OIC at the station he is from and even he sais it sounds like the officer is in the wrong
he said to write a formal letter to the fremantle traffic branch judical? officer
(or sumthing like that)

and it wasnt exactly 4 times a year fozzie
he made some pretty bold statements each time and 2 of the times were 2 friday nites in a row. and both those fridaynites were eitherat my house of 500 metres from it

i found out today he actually spent most of his nite last nite following my car around even after he gave me the fine.

it is absolute bullshit.

my last yellow was very suspicious because i drove past 2 police cars and they didnt pull me over to start with and then all of a sudden within the next 3 minutes i had 2 cop cars speed up behind me and polair above. just a bit too suss for my liking

my lawyers are gonna organise some stuff so hope they can put an end to it all.

as for voi's sometimes they are there sometimes they aint. its a bit weird

what is this guys name? I have been hasstled by a dude around freo a bit, he pulled me over and was asking if he had already seen me tonight. Saying stuff like "maybe the problem is your car, you wrx owners are all the same" crap like that. Maybe he has wrx envy

EDIT: I find most cops are 100% cool, correct me if I'm wrong Dan, if you display your knowledge of the law without being a smartass/dickhead about it. I always explain I am a sensible driver and never mouth off, and 99% of the time cops ahve been really nice and cool about it.

I think if I had to deal with and see some of the things they do I would be hard on people with fast cars too. Seeing some of the accidents etc. And thats probably why we get pulled over a lot.

My 2c

Last edited by Miggidy; 24-09-2005 at 01:22 AM.