Thread: Photo Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2007, 04:05 PM
MattyP

Well everyone has seen heaps of my car stuff, so how about some non car related shit this round:

Some radio announcers (Shot with Canon 1-D, Manfrotto window mount & remote cable. Yes the car was moving)

Portrait of Delta Goodrem @ Kuppa Cafe (taken with Canon D60, 50mm f/1.4 . Natural light)

Vogue fashion photographer, Justin Smith. (Shot with Canon D60, with 17-35mm . Off camera flash)

Couple of Joondalup Detectives (Shot with Canon D60, 17-35mm . 1/2 sec exposure with off camera flash)

A couple shots of Michael Buble (taken from 3rd row seats in Melbourne with 50mm f/1.4 - I love that lens. No cropping or flash in pics)

Car crash on Leach Hwy (Shot with Canon D60 & 70-200f/2.8L). Drove by scene (on the way to Peter Brock cruise) just as first cops arrived on scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ahh, what the heck...here are a few car shots.

One of my all time favourite car shots of Lewis Mortimer's old WRX (Shot with Canon 1D, 17-35mm. Off camera flash, 20-30second exposure)

Favourite shot from Motorvation '07 (Canon 10D, 17-35, off camera flash). Love the framing and balance of flash light with natural light.

Car wash shoot with Danielle Tenardi (a drench Canon D60, 17-35mm, off camera flash) Water sprayed at camera while shooting (pure luck shot)

Last edited by MattyP; 02-02-2007 at 04:44 PM.