View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Simon at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giddyup
No they are not automatically claimed as hoons/people who always speed. Dry your eyes. If you speed and get caught, except it, plain and simple. As for targeting school zones with a bit of gusto, bloody oath.

As for the lights flashing at the start of every zone, I'm thinkin the kids in school uniforms walking to school etc might be a little bit of a hint also. The signs are there plain as day, if your not sure, assume its a 40.
oh yeah for sure, if u do the crime, expect the fine, im totally for that, and as for school zones, definently agree with you.

The only reason i bought that up is because i recently was involved in an incident where i had a dude tailgate me thru a school zone and when i selected the right hand lane he got pissed and gave me an ear full of horn to which i responded with the finger. any way he got my plates and so did a witness (after the witness tail gated me as well afterwards). I got both their plates as well but the fact that its two against one and i was in a "hoon" car according to them (the general public) does that go against me if a police report was lodged?

Sorry to hijack the thread

Forester GT