View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Yup - read my signature - first 10 sec GTR in WA.

Its easy to relate back to people I know then it is to chase examples on a Sunday night that would require any resembelance of effort is it not?

What other example could I have used? ProtoRob made 310 at the Wok on a hubber dyno , then 268ish on the mainline.
Quote:
Originally Posted by atz 242
so the mainline is the same as a DD but with different software only?

so why run it in 4th? as matt said, Maybe there is some internal hardware differences? To get the power reading the car drives a dynamo right? That generates a paticular wattage, so maybe the motor windings or rpm specs are different in the ML. I'm sure the power figures should be comparable between ML and DD....
Robs car is a really valid point in the sceme of the argument that was being bought forward.... being that is was totally different dynos and all. Who else ran that I knew at Salon? (the only time ive actually watched a mainline being used) ... Blown Gen 3 which made 599.... made like 605 at another DD dyno...

I know he isnt part of the golden child secret squirrel handshake club, so perhaps I wont mention him around here anymore? Maybe if he busted a EJ in the 32 we call all lick his sack?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by teejay; 11-02-2007 at 11:33 PM.