View Single Post
Old 17-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Scoobie Noobie

littlered at standard level

(flame suit on) To those who by an STi - great ! enjoy your vehicle for what it has... but IMHO not everybody wants a race car. Some people want to turn the luxury tap up a little and turn the performance down by the same amount. Personally I drive a 2004 Liberty GT premium for two reasons. It's not a fire cracker performance wise (esp when compared to an STi) but (1) it gives me good power and (2) I like the comfort that leather, sunroof and McIntosh gives me. If I where after something smaller a turned by STi WRX would be something I would look at. I have driven a current model STi and while the power is exceptional, for me it is far more than I need and I find the ride too hard. Lack of extras such as sunroof etc would also put me off only because for the money I would expect this in this class of vehicle. I'm am not bagging those who buy an STi - you guys purchased it for your reasons and I'm happy that your happy. It is a great car but please understand that not everybody wants to drive a road going race car. (flame suit off)