View Single Post
Old 22-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Sir AntiLag

Jaded at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Jaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinga
Yip, they an amazing dog, very friendly, sociable mutts if me or wife happy, as soon as dog detects uncomfort zone very protective. Interesting to watch them around the natives for some reason as well, the dogs and the natives are not fussed on each other - and my guys have never had a bad experiece with them either.

Dans dog - little West Highland Terrier is exactly the same... living in Maylands .. theres always interesting people walking past (like the dude yesterday who stopped to ask us how to get to 9th ave coz he wanted to go to 'Pollies House' haha with his bible in one hand! looper!)

dog will take notice of white people.. but wont go too spaz unless they snooping around... but if natives are walking up the street.. he goes NUTS until they well past the house .. smart little fucker !

I totally agree on the dog + alarm combo... 2 dogs even better... 1 small dog and 1 big one.. small one wakes the big lazy one up .. big one barks and sounds scarier and makes the would-be burglars fark right off. Aunty lives in middle of nowhere in Malawi, Africa... works a treat. (well it did till one of the rotties decided to chomp the poodle in half on xmas day last year )