View Single Post
Old 16-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Shurman at standard level
Default plans for my first rex

hey all. just got my first rex (Bug-eye WRX) and am now startin to plan out a mod list and order. ok...
right now it has a 3" TBE and a BOV plus a HD organic clutch and HD clutch plate.
next ill be lookin at a Tomei Manifold, STI TMIC and a Verso Re-Tune (and fuel pump) to keep me happy for a while.
then ill look at brakes, i think upgraded rotors and pads with a master stopper will be suitable becuase the car will not be tracked often at all. and suspension will prolly be upgraded shocks with the whiteline springs already fitted on the car, with cusco swaybars and sti struts. again nothin to wild as the car will rarely see the track.
and lastly ill upgrade to a more suitable turbo (undecided on specific's) and fuel injectors and may look at a STI mainifold (plus a re-tune i know will be vital for optimal performance).
i am gonna keep the the car lookin the same on the exterior and interior to keep, as "MRWATO2U" would say "stealth" apperance, may change a few small piece's like STI headlights and fog covers. only interior mods would be a DEFI display, rather then having gauges just havin a small screen that displays all the vitals for the car. i find this no so untidy and "show-ponyish" (sorry to all those with gauges )

please give me feedback on my idea's. as i said im VERY new to WRX's and turbos.
thanks for readin