View Single Post
Old 22-03-2007, 03:24 PM
Flat Four Father

BLUES at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXTATIC
As for after sale service guarantee a company having an ABN is no guarantee that you'll get anything out of them AFTER they close shop. Once Elvis has left the building him previously having an ABN means squat. This much I have learnt from Today Tonights expose' on dodgey builders and property developers.
What about now?

Doesn't it bother anyone that Verso Automotive is not even a registered business?

I've searched both Consumer Affairs database & ASIC & nothing comes up.

The following extract is from the consumer affairs website:

What is a Business Name?
A “Business Name” is a name, style, title or designation under which business activity is carried on. That is, the name which someone is known by, when in trade.

Any person(s) or company(s) that are carrying on business under a name other than their own in Western Australia is required to register that name. This enables proprietors of a business to be identified.

An individual may trade under their own name (eg Joe Citizen), but must register a business name if there is any addition to that name (eg Joe Citizen Car Detailing).

NOTE: CARRYING ON BUSINESS UNDER AN UNREGISTERED NAME IS AN OFFENCE. PENALTIES APPLY.

They may be all friends to you guys & their work to date appears to be of a very high standard, but I'm not going to sit on my arse you let them take shortcuts or hide behind a webpage - if you a charging like a business, start acting like one.

My morals don't allow me to sit & be silent and allow this to continue to fester without speaking out.
Barbagallo - 56.03 (S); 1:08.09 (L)
Collie - 50.77
Possibly the most under-driven Evo X in the world??