View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 05:38 AM
STI Master

CDR RA at standard level

This is all a bit embarrassing..

Thanks Dan for posting that up...I think

Thanks for all your support guys. Looking forward to getting back to gods country...just in time for MV06. I'll be sure to pack my drinking boots.

Had a good run this year against some pretty decent cars and steerers. Managed 6 straight wins and a couple of lap records along the way. The little RA has improved a bit this year and is going like a rocket. Was a blast to drive all of these tracks none moreso than Phillip Island which is without a doubt the best track in aus. (Excluding the mountain as it isnt a full time track..) If you get over here, do what ever you can to get out there for a lap. There are plenty of club days to get access to it. The WRX club over here is awesome.

Bruce, Jester nailed it, back to Perth from here and prob back to a bit of MC and maybe some SES if that is still happening. Oh and of course Dutton in the Carson Evo 8

Joe, no go on the AVO. I just dont think they offer much more than the 34 for the $$. Have a mate dynoing a TD05 16g 7cm this weekend in place of a 34 so will see how that goes and let you know.

Thanks again and see you all at MV06

BP