View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 05:02 PM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

I posted last night also

Quote:

Polarbear is right. This is a stupid campaign. I will be driving down south for work this weekend as I do often. Now I drive a lot in my line of work, an I constant;y see unskilled drivers on the road. Please who don't keep left, people who can not merge. All easter means is every man and his dog are in their car driving somewhere. SO our already overpopulated unsafe roads are now flooded with drivers. So the percentage of bad drivers is still the same. The probelm does not exist with the drivers, it exists with the roads! Now comments like "any idiot caught 30 k's over the speed limit is automatically issued a 3 month jail sentence" are just rubbish. We drive performance cars, cars that can go faster, but also cars that can handle better and stop quicker. I bet if we lined you up against polarbear you drive the speed limit, with your 0.00 blood alcohol, and he drive 10km/h faster than you, you both hit the brakes at the same time and he will stop quicker. I'm sick of police blaming speed, great little lap dogs for the government who won't spend the money on our roads or driver training. Log books are great but if learners are sitting with drivers who are bad to begin with how else can they turn out except bad themselves? Go Polar, pdiddy represent!

Posted by: Matty of Perth 9:33pm April 04, 2007
Comment 11 of 20