View Single Post
Old 14-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Sir AntiLag

AC Schnitzer at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXTASY
This did not happen to me at RAC Whelshpool. I've been through there a few times now. Only parts of the car involved in the accident were photographed. The only reason I suspect they would look at other parts of the car would be if they suspect a modification contributed to the accident. Any illegal mod would put you right in the shit. If thats the case be very carefull.

Luke will have no problems in this instance though, unless his brake light are not working.

J
Thats what I thought. However in my case the car was stationary and a transperth bus hit me instead. If there was any modification I did that attracted the bus to hit me, well I've got nothing to say.

Other than that I think you pretty much sum it up. Several parts for eg, RAC said they will buff the scratched headlights. When I received the car, the headlights were not buffed at all. The guys at the workshop than took some sandpaper and solution to buff it out. Other than that, there was 1 particular part that was not painted. I wasn't picky about it because that part was insignificant and was located on the inner side of the car and can only be seen up close.

The most important thing is to make sure they bring all the damaged parts back to brand new. To not deliver what they say is simply false advertising.