View Single Post
Old 24-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Subaru Tech Division

impreza_GT at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV
I doubt it is really that bad... Its not the MYER post christmas sale, there wouldnt be tens of thousands of people lining up to go to the pits every morning. Altho, it is possible you would have to take a full day off to go over, if you get over in 1 go, then good on you. When I went to the pits about 2 and half 3 years ago, I was in line for 4hrs waiting, so i would only think the situation has become worse than that, so its highly possible ppl are gettin there hours before they open to be first in the que.

WRX's over east are SO much cheaper atm than here, trust me, I have been looking. 05 wrx with 25000 kms on it for around $30k. Altho, things like 02sti's etc are still also fetching similar prices to here, low - mid 30's. But there is a vast variety of WRX's over there and so many to choose from.
7 hours is worse than 4, i think, i speak from experience mate, honestly line was out half way up murray road south at 9.00am and at 6.00am outside the gates..

its bullshit they need inspectors outside constantly and people inside processing not one person doin both