Thread: peak 98+
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2007, 03:48 PM
STI Master

Smokey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparty
I have been reliably informed that Peak 98 is Mobil Synergy 8000 out of Mobil's Singapore refinery.

Mobil Synergy 8000 is a high octane, high performance unleaded petrol for all cars and car lovers*. A fuel ahead of its time, designed for all drivers, it reassures you as only the very best can, because a quality fuel such as this maximises the efficient operation of all motor vehicles. It keeps engines running cleaner and smoother thereby maximising power and efficiency - while also being kinder to the environment. And the feeling you get from that is something you just can't measure. Mobil Synergy 8000 has the added advantage of a fully synthetic additive package that provides detergency, lubricity and corrosion protection.

These detergents also effectively clean fuel injection systems / carburettors and intake valves and provide excellent corrosion protection. This efficient deposit control technology maximises the performance of engine control systems and helps minimise exhaust emissions. It all adds up to lower emissions, more power and smoother drivability. The special lubricating qualities of this superior fuel protect moving parts, which reduces wear and extends the life of your fuel delivery system. Mobil Synergy 8000 is especially beneficial when it comes to turbocharged and high performance vehicles, allowing these cars to reach full performance potential.
Thought id necro this thread as I was with my mate the other day and he took the plunge and put peak 98 in his car. I had a looksy at the fuel and it doesnt have the same tinge to the colour that U98 has. Im still not putting peak in my car yet as peak doesnt have as nice a logo as BP :P