View Single Post
Old 30-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Sir AntiLag

subarooboy at standard level

Guys, guys, guys... I've said it in previous threads and I'll say it again, use the correct avenues to voice your complaints! They're out there to keep those in power accountable and enforce your rights as an Australian citizen which is REALLY what all common law is based upon!
If you have a legitimate complaint, you'll find 9 times out of 10 they work for you... however if you were simply being a dickhead BEFORE an officer of the law decided to pull you over and give it their best shot, having a bitch on a public forum isn't the most empowering thing to do now is it? If you truly feel you have been done wrong, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchey
WOW...such intelligence....*insert exploding sarcasm detector*

The reason I say this is because I tried this. You WILL go to court, you WILL be charged like it or not.

You are the typical 'fuck the cops' attituded punk that they will love to pick on.

End Rant
For argument sake, I'd like to call it a "fuck the law" attitude... and I totally agree that if you display this attitude the magistrate will deal harshly with you indeed. But it pays to remember that despite the mountains of AFP testing and psych profiling that all trainees undergo before working in forces, police and border security- you always get some lemons in positions of power with the EXACT same "fuck the law" attitude!!

The nature of my work does not allow me to break confidentiality when it comes to related cases, however before you think about pulling over to an unmarked car in the middle of the night consider these scenarios:

1) 2007- a man was stopped by a vehicle with a flashing blue light. The driver asked the man for identification and then stole his wallet and drove away at high speed. It happened in just seconds, he put his hand in and took the wallet and he was gone.
CCC Detectives admit to this happening more frequently than covered in the media and WA police confirmed it was believed to be the same man responsible for a series of similar robberies in 2002!

2) 2006- Official complaint made by woman that 2 police officers pulled her over in unmarked car at night in unlit area near Nangarra pines suspecting her of "harboring drugs". After going through the vehicle, taking out the back seats and finally requesting she strip down to her underwear for searching (it was winter), both officers then left her by the side of the road with all belongings and rear car seat by the side of the road. Thankfully another female driver stopped to help her and witness the aftermath... it was really something watching the judge burn these guys alive after uncovering who they were!!

3) No, not WA, but to offer a recent account: http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...696971728.html

I'm not trying to be a wanker here, but I have to say you are all fools if you believe these types of cases do not happen on a regular basis, and you must be pretty new to the force if you haven't been around long enough to take such related reports!
If an unmarked car with or without flashing blue lights tries to pull me over on a dark road... you can be absolutely certain I'll be more than happy to meet them in court at another time where I can be certain of my own safety!

Last edited by subarooboy; 30-04-2007 at 11:30 PM.