View Single Post
Old 15-05-2007, 08:50 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex
I had my shoes stolen from infront of my house and watched them wear it to my graduation.
Interesting. I have been very lucky with my family etc but I think that if that had happened to me I would have thought more fool them. I too had a pair of brand new sneakers stolen from school and school could not have cared less. You go and buy a new pair and move on. If he thinks it makes him stronger by stealing someones stuff then good on him. I have a great home to go to.

As for this other kid if someone is constantly getting stuck into you, you have a couple of options. Sit there and take it (and evidently eat), move to another school or trim down, pour in some just for men and start associating with a different group of people.

I still hold my argument that this kids has taken the easy way out the whole way. If he stood up to himself and said struth, maybe if I lost 50k and started running around the footy field and joined in with these kids rather than sit in the corner and eat I might not get bullied he would be better off.

The black american politician Colin Powell was talking about the american blacks and he called it 'victimhood' where it was a lot easier to whinge about being 'disadvantaged' than actually get off your ass and do something.