View Single Post
Old 15-05-2007, 10:54 PM
coming back in 2011

Intra at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXESS
ok just a question for you guys. there seems to be ALOT of ppl on this forum that shoot other ppls tunes/power figures etc down. sayin y u runnin these AFRs, why u running that boost, why is it that mph/kph. you should do it this way blah farkin blah

so my question is why arnt u all tuners? y dont u all do your own cars? go out by dynos and make a packet!!

perth-wrx used to be a orsm place to talk about modes etc with SUPPORT from your fellow scoobie lovers. but no with all these new n00bs its all this my wang is bigger than yours crap....everyone is too ready to shoot ppl down in flames

there are alot of options for ppl (motec, ecutek, verso, power fc, wolf keke) and each to their own, its like if you like blondes, brunettes or fanta pants. everyone is diff, every car is diff, so power n figures etc are gonna be diff. shit im a grrl and i know that!!

so boys get over it, if your happy with your own car then fark others, and others STFU if your just gonna bag shit. just sick of a all these posts, someone puts up a graph or time or somefin and there are 10+ posts to shoot em down..

its the age old sayin
"if you havent got somefin nice to say, dont say anything at all"

my 2 cents *smiles sweetly*
carls
agreed on that.