View Single Post
Old 16-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Sir AntiLag

ndfourspd at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by STi Tuned
Ahh... well yeah if the kids going to another school he'd have to ride a pretty mean treddily in order to get back to his old school and cause shit. And if kids knew the outcome of bullying was suspension the older brother might also think twice.

I mean this bullying is all about power, if the victim has the power (eg the power to get a mill out of it) then the cycle will change.

And I'm not just talking about expelling or suspension I'm talking about education. We heard from a teacher earlier on, maybe he can tell us what kind of programs are in place at schools. Are the kids being taught how to identify it, are they being equipped with coping mechanisms to deal with it?

The answer may not be to give him a million bucks but it's also not "ahh it's all part of schooling", "There just kids" or "just punch him back". Teachers need more power and to take on more responsibility, kids need to be better educated on it and systems that work need to be put in place.

No kid should have to spend every day in fear while he's trying to get an education. And if your telling me there's no answer for that then fark me... think harder.
it comes down to this......you will have your opinion and i will have mine. and nothing i say will change how you think and nothing you say will change my mind. 1 thing we do agree on is that teachers need more power. i'm thinking tazer guns myself or rubber bullets.

so i dont understand why the kid isn't suing the other kid instead of the school. if it happens at a local park, do you still sue the government. is it coz this other kids has nothing. i will keep saying it "it comes down to money". let the judge offer compensation in a non-monetary form. thats what i'm saying.

things just seem to be getting out of hand. you cant even protect yourself in your own home. if someone breaks into your house and happens to hurt himself, he can sue you. even though you never invited him in to your house.

as for thinking harder.....you have no idea mate. i am just so sick of people looking for a payout coz there life is crap. coz they never got off there butts to make something of there life. i have been on the other end and thats why i say i'm sick of it. if you had any idea what i have been through. you might think differently. so maybe you should think before you just assume that i am talking rubbish and know that i have been on both end of it.....

maybe when i get back from my trip we could catch up and talk about this. it would probably be easier to talk face to face......but i have no further intention on responding to this thread anymore...