Thread: Buying a 300ZX
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Wait let me get this right...

You've joined a WRX forum yesterday because you are unhappy that people didn't recommend a 300ZX and posted their opinions on them? Well sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but not everyone likes them.

If they are such a fantastic car (not sure how a car that is 15 years old like yours can still be fantastic without a heap of work and money being poured into it) why are so many workshops refusing to work on them? Yes Nissan only workshops refuse to work on them because they are so difficult. Also I found a stock WRX much faster and a better handling car than those boats.

Personally after driving them myself, I think back in the early 90's they were a decent car, but in 2007 they are too old and offer nothing that a lot of other similar priced cars can offer.

As for you comments on WRX/STi's:
- 12psi - hah.
- The differences you will see between a WRX and an STi on the road in stock form is big wings and fog light covers. Doesn't mean that they are on the ones you see.
- You mention WRX's back in 93. You can't compare a 94 WRX to a 2007 WRX. There's been a whole new design/engines/drivelines/etc in between which keeps the cars modern. That's like comparing a 2007 911 Porsche to a 1964 911 Porsche.

Last edited by Kato; 23-05-2007 at 11:02 AM.