View Single Post
Old 26-10-2005, 09:01 AM
Subaru Tech Division

207 de at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
ease up on the dood....bad nuff he just trashed his car, has to hear smart-ass comments from the likes of you lot.....so what, he had an accident, no one here can say they have a perfect clean straight car.

i had two big accidents in the rex, you fix it, move on and hopefully learn from your mistakes. public roads are dangerous concrete jungles, come unstuck, its not soft grass run off or a rubber cone to hit, but solid traffic calming 'destroying' devices. you have road conditions that are forever changing, clapped out aussie motoring icons (yet these things never get pulled over or defected) that dump oil, grease and fuel over the place, you come in, don't have to be boy racing either, and before you realise, your facing backwards but not before youve pinballed from kerb to kerb doin some serious damage. TILT
speaking of facing backwards, a Red Corolla went 180deg on the Settlers Hill roundabout heading East, (one before HJ's...where you can see the run-off from many a preson coming unstuck : P) about two cars in front of me last break.

Old story, cheap car, shit tires, wet road, too fast.

Happy to say the only time my car came round on me too far was when I had a rush of blood and decided to use the handbrake to turn a 90deg+ corner.