View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 AM
STI Master

Miggidy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
I had the same thing a few months back.. white Commy wagon, threw a glass bottle at my car just past whitfords shops one thursday night. I figured i had 3 options..

1) tell the police and give them his numberplate and nothing more happens
2) get over it
3) follow him home and take it further..

I chose the only sensible option (3) and once this lil wigga punk got out of his car and realised i was stopped outside his house, he looked terrfied and bolted inside.. Fear can be an awesome punishment, especially as i drive past this house everyday to see my mrs. I find that when i slow right down when hes out the front, he hurries inside. I wonder what its like to wake up from antilag at 1am..

My advice is use the rego to find out where he lives.. Police wont be able to do SFA cause its his word against yours and lets face it, the penalty would be FA too...

Revenge is a dish best served cold remember No need to give them a serious beating or anything but there are ways that dont damage anything.. Ie antilag at 1am
how can you use his rego to find his address? I have the rego of the guy who smashed my car and "disappeared" and would love to catch up for a beer