View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

shit nearly 1.5 months since the last update o_0

Things have been slow with both stace and myself spending some time away for work, not to mention another conversion that took place so mine was shelved for a little while...

pic of the eng bay, the legacy alternator & aircon compressor currently in place, with the original GX one above it

leggy alt & air con removed from the block with the old gear ready to bolt back on

heres a closer up shot. i'm still amazed that a 93 GX alt & air cond bracket lines up perfectly with the 2006 legacy block

bolted back up, with the original GX air con still gassed. engine bay start to look a little durty o_0

also hooked up and bolted in the 2 most important cables in the car... handbrake!

We also managed to find some pretty low km gear at JWS, so swapped out the majority of the rear end for the 3rd time... new fuel tank out of a jap STI, new fuel tank straps, trailing arms with rear hubs and handbrake cables in place, diff mount assembly..

removed the last of the interior sound deadening from the rear seats forward, getting the last few little bits from awkward places

and from the front seat rail forward polished the residue off the metal.. something about this picture makes me a tad hard