View Single Post
Old 20-06-2007, 05:15 PM
WRXRW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN682
then will probably go with Ramon's advice (WRXRW) on the mods he is intending to do to his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRW
nothing much has changed since you last asked me mat, i want to try and keep it sensible and not go over the top, treading that thin line between street car and racecar. I'am so far happy with this plan of attack: Plazmaman 1.2k Kit comprising a 500 x 410 x 75 intercooler and pipework, forward facing intake plenum and a battery/air box kit. a plazmaman 50mm race bov, 60lb injectors x 12 on a custom twin fuel rail, SX pressure regulator x 2, 044 fuel pump x 2 and surge tank mounted under the car, a plethora of motec (naturally)...m600, sdl, cdi x 6, a custom rocker cover garnish in black, all hoses replaced with earls black ultraflex kevlar, aluminium radiator and custom fabricated tanks for expansion and the such. a twin exhaust system with twin hi-tech 7" barrel type mufflers with deleted catalytic convertors....that pretty much covers all the plans i have for the f6 in the power department, well, for now! things do change and that atomic crate engine could get the green light