View Single Post
Old 21-06-2007, 08:00 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

haha thanks matt, think is saw ya on saturday wrestling with some kinda kennel/birdcage at work hahahhaha.. we were in when that husky pup was there

yeh perths getting smaller everyday !! done any mods to your T yet?? im at a bit of a crossroads at the mo, dont know whether to ;

1.) sell phoon get MY07 Sti for something totally different (have traction!)

2.) sell phoon, buy 07 BF T + change in mods/wheels etc

3.) keep Phoon + edit/injectors/tune

4.) sell left nut, phoon and face the wrath of the GF and buy an 2005+ E46 M3 or 03 CLK 55 AMG mwahaha

ive had the phoon for about 18 months now which is a record so im getting itchy feet!!! had my 350Z for only 11 months and GU 4.8 Patrol for only about 7 months hahah

checked out the "soon to be ours" wrx yesterday, got underneath and had a good look etc, it really is farken brand new, no red dust and no scratches under the front spoiler etc.. not just a quick underbody spray either..
So pretty much just waiting for the fundage to clear and a bank cheque and then its ours.. im sure the banks will take their sweet farken time though!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete gopal
lol @ your current rides
i had to censor it as well cause the GF will be on these boards at some point mwahaha...
you aint seen nothing til you've seen the 929 - faded chalky lime green paint with khaki/brown velour interior and the most bubbled tint ive ever seen hahaha.. the dash is all fake leather mwahaa its just plastic but has fake moulded plastic stitches to hold the 'leather' pieces together hahaha
farken comfy though and no one will steal it, it sat out the front of the Saint for 9 days unlocked with the window half down and no one touched it!!!!