View Single Post
Old 28-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Sir AntiLag

megs_wrx at standard level
Send a message via MSN to megs_wrx
Default Repairing... at this stage.

Got a call today from one of Just Cars Assessors, car is being moved to a mechanics to check the suspension and all that. Then will be moved to the crash repair place. But depending on what the mechanics find, still a possibility of a write off. But they were fairly sure its repairable. The crash repair people also called me and told me the mechanics would have the car for 2-3weeks... and then when they get it, they'll have to order parts from Japan, and that will take a good 4-5weeks for them to arrive here... and then however long it takes to repair the car. So looks like I'll be without the wrx for a good 3 months.

Made a call to Dad's insurance company to get me on his insurance for his lovely bright yellow Hyundai Getz, which i shall be driving around shouldn't be hard to spot me . Only car I can drive because the other 4 cars in our family are auto and mum doesn't want me getting used to an auto, I wasn't keen anyway. But feel terrible cause Dad was suspose to be trading it in this week for an xr6 ute so now he cant until i get my car back. But he'll have it no other way.

Anyways thats the update haha.

Ginger Ninja...