Thread: Idling issues
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Sir AntiLag

Zombee at standard level
Default Idling issues

Hi All,

I just had my car tuned by Lane at RT last week. RT also put in a fuel pump and silicone intake hoses. The car has also just had an RMS full 3" TBE fitted (before the tune)

Everything was fine up until today when I went to the AHG Drive Day with the WRX Club. This was the first time since I've had the car done to give it a workout. After a few runs the car started to idle rough on startup and even stalled a couple of times. I stopped for the day and went home. On the way home the CEL came on and then I also noticed that the cruise control button was flashing on and off and wouldn't work The car runs fine when driving and only idles rough a little, but since the CEL has come on and the cruise control doesn't work I assume something is not right.

I'm guessing it's the AFM, but the cruise control?? Any ideas??

I'll give Lane a call tomorrow too check it out. What a bitch of a time for it to happen too, I've got my car booked in to the panel shop tomorrow to remove a tiny dent in the rear bumper - I've been waiting 6 weeks to get into the panel shop and now I'm gunna have to cancel to get the CEL sorted.

Cheers
Zombee