View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level
Default Yellow im so FKEN ANGRY

Just coming back home from the MOV meeting and on cedric street get pulled over for a boose bus. Blew 0 then all of a sudden the cop tells me to pull over and tells me that he has to give me a yellow sticker as my exhaust is too loud. The thing that fked me off was that he said he was told to give me the sticker even though he thought that the sound level was acceptable.

In all seriousness my car is not loud at all and moreso i was doing less than 2000rpm, how the fk can they judge that it was too loud... The cop that issued me the fine couldnt even fken show his face to me when he left as he knew what he had done was wrong.. FKEN REVENUE RAISING PRICKS... thats why noone has respect for the police (dan excepted).

The thing that annoys me even more, was that my front headlight blew tonight and they didnt even ask me or inform me about it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR im so angry its unbelieveable...

Now my issue is what are the laws about modifications to vehicles. Here is a picture of my car. The questions being.

Will the reverse manifold pass the pits?
Will the reverse manifold setup pass the pits?
Will the pod filter pass the pits?

Can i get permits for the modifcations that are on my car?
Lastly which pit do u recomend that i got to get this sorted out from?

Any help would be muchly appreciated: