View Single Post
Old 23-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Subaru Tech Division

POLARBEAR666 at standard level

My dad defended my case on the basis that he was challenging the traffic act's validity. He used the same constitutional challenge that was running in a tax case on the east coast in the high court and by law they couldn't try my case until that case had been decided and set a precedent because it was in a much higher court. Therefore my case took a year and a half to get to court after the incident. When I finally got to court I dressed up in my guildford uniform even though I had been out of school for 2 years and wore a gold cross necklace. Sure enough the same prosecutor was there that I had seen a few days earlier and he had his cross on. So I went into the court early and spoke privately with him and said that I felt bad as a christian that my father had rorted the system and tried to get me off and I wanted to cop it sweet. He then spoke to the judge straight after the charge was read out and the judge said "In light of your attitude and your unblemished record since the offence and also your fathers obvious efforts to use your case to test a legal technicality, the court sees no reason for you to be heavily penalised, you will do 3 hours of community service to be determined by the Juvenille Justice Team".

Booyah... I exited the court and jumped into my white rex and as the prosecutor walked by the glass door he looked at me and I smiled and burnt off.