View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wagrex
look i have had a crappy education i havent had homework since year 8 i have asced for it but the teachers sed no how crap is that o and when my famoly started to break up i got sentto darwin for a bit two times and swapping from school to school isnt good and yes i know i cant speel its not like i didnt knotice so i dont have to be reminded every week i was just ascing for hellp i wanted some infromation about wrx and all i get is the crap takedn out of me
Fair enough if that is actually your situation, but its sort of hard to take you seriously when words are blatantly spelled incorrectly.....people who cant spell usually attempt to spell phonetically. In your case, you arent even doing that.

For example, famoly?? Is that how you say family? Its spelled AND pronounced with an 'I' sound, but you put an "O" in there....thus the reason most people think your taking the piss!!!

Sorry, but they aren't taking the piss out of you. Its harsh, but its the truth. People can't read your sentences or understand them, and the constant misspelling of words is tiresome to read.