View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 12:10 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

wrxpc at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV
There is a product called Maguires Hot Wheels. Its a pink spray bottle, about $20 from Repco. It is awesome for cleaning wheels. What I do is, when i arrive at the local Rhino/Car wash, I spray all 4 wheels a decent coat with hot wheels stuff, then put $1 in the machine and put it on rinse so it cleans it off, then I do it again (if they are really dirty, which mine always are) this time, while hosing it off I attack it with my specially designed wheel cleaning brush, to get into the groves and everything... (also purchased from Repco)

I usually rinse off in the same order I spray the hot wheels stuff on, allowing it to sit on the rim for like 30seconds - 1 min each rim, so it really does its thing... its kida acidic, so don't use it on the lawn, coz it will kill it, and don't inhale it
Awesome, that sounds like just what I need, thanks! I'll pay a visit to my local Repco tomorrow and pick some up.

I'll have my first chance to really drive the car this Sunday out at AHG, really looking forward to it. At least the car will look the best even if I am crap while I work out how to drive properly

Thanks for the welcomes and the advice guys.

Cheers,

Gaz