View Single Post
Old 15-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Sir AntiLag

Denver at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexx
Not having a go at you what so ever, but when i spoke to the guy he gave me a list of what was going on with your car. Did you know 25% increase in power or more is deemed illegal and uninsured if it exceeds 25% He also said that yeah he couldnt test your exhaust, gate and bov etc due to rpm limiter.
without a dyno, or the factory dyno sheet for that very car, how exactly can they determine its had a 25% increase over factory..

bum dyno isn't exactly acurate..

the pits seriously shit me with this stuff, they never ever adhear to the ADR's, which they're meant to, its the person on the day you get..

every state does its own thing, when its not meant to, the ADR's are there as the rules, not something to be ignored and called on ocasionally to find a new rule to bastardise..

i know they're pretty over worked with the cops who think they're enforcing ADR's but actually have no clue about them either stickering every bastard possible, but seriousl.y, if they sat down, read the rules and adheared to them, instead of making it up as they go, 99% of cars, especially modded ones would pass through first go hassle free, and the workload would be decreased by not having the same cars comming through a week later to be picked on for other tedious crap..

its also be the end of a lot of aggrivation on peoples behalf..