View Single Post
Old 16-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex
That is such a stupid assumption.. The stock looking sti could have been modded to the hilt and the owner sold all the aftermarket parts and traded it in as standard.. HOW WOULD u know if its been modded or not..

man some ppl are just plainly dont have a clue.. Modded cars can be treated the same if not better than unmodded cars. But u will never know that a car has been modded or not./.

my advice, choose whatever car u like modded or not but get a standard inspection done to make sure its alright..
shame u didn't read my previous comment before making this statement when i said a lot of modded cars do go back "to stock" before the owner decides to sell it. However most of the times they do not return the car to factory stock...they will leave the exhaust on, or the pod coz they cant find the stock airbox etc what im saying is most ppl do end up modding/looking after their cars correctly however even on this site how many threads have there been when someone decides to put a manual boost controller and a fuel cut def. In my books thats not the way to mod your car.

Thats why I'm sticking with my opinion that USUALLY factory stock cars are a better investment. It is my own opinion and I'm standing by it, people are entitled to think\believe whatever they like. Again in previous replies I've used the word "usually"