View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Subaru Tech Division

WRXTASY at standard level
Thumbs up

Yeah Yahoo Groups, now we are going back a ways. Still got some of that stuff in my old Email folder.

Yes we migrated here to the Original Perth-WRX when most of us could not be bothered turning up to the IWRXOC meetings and wanted a virtual space that was more dynamic and with a younger crew and with more hardcore modders.

Ramon (WRXRW), Stace (Tuna), JME (EXPLICIT), Dan, Chris (STI_Tuned), Joe (BALISTC), Monzu and all the rest. There are parts and knowledge built into my car that I thank you for.

I missed tha infamous MV03 goddamit, but well remember the first Possum Memorial cruise when EXPLICIT was still running. I'm sure that was the one where I eneded up lost in the back of the pack and had to outrun that gully bushfire that swept over the treetops while passing underneath!!!

Unfortunately these days I too find it hard to be on here on a regular basis I'm usually around only when I'm modding, which is happening in a big way at the moment. I look fondly back on the early days when GC8 only cruises where the norm and there was more pride held in owners rides with more classy mods about and not so much rice!!!

Oh yeah bring back the spectacular old GC8 mongrels Possum Bourne and Colin McRae. Now that was when WRC was at its peak for me. Its just not the same these days.....

Last edited by WRXTASY; 17-08-2007 at 11:06 AM.