View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

IMHO, the best part of PWRX always has been, and always will be, the food.....if there is anything that brought owners together more than WRXs, it was meeting up somewhere and stuffing our faces

Back in the day, started at Il Pads for the best Friday lunch pizzas of all time.

The Fremantle Lunch Cruise was another memorable moment....

Then around 2003 the Fabs era started...at one stage I remember going there 3-4 times a week with different pdiddy crew, but especially Big Dan, Robbie Caps, Ramon, Allan Nivatvongs, Paluch, etc.

When Fab dropped the ball in 2004/2005, we migrated over to Istanbul for the best Samsuns in town. To start off, we used to get take-away and eat it at Rob's work (Crystal pest control) which was just 100m away, but then we started eating it there when the new owners came in, and it became a massive event...who could forget the 25+ PWRX crew on a Friday at lunch time??

I'm glad to have been a part of the PWRX food festivities, mainly because I was working in North Perth at the time, and all of those places were a stones throw away from me....I could get a phone call, and 3 mins later I'd be there ready to eat

Last edited by BALISTC; 17-08-2007 at 04:00 PM.