View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 09:41 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Chad 241WRC at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Chad 241WRC

Ahhhh the memories........ still remember getting an email from ramon about perth wrx Yahoo group.... he got my details from RollaBoyz (yeh thats a flashback too), I remember the norm was logging into your email account and having 40+ emails ready to read from the previous nights discussions.....
I Remeber my first cruise when i rocked up with my car stickerd up to the hilt like a Rally car those where the days, back when ramon was the offical Perth WRX photographer, and setting new madness levels of hanging out of moving cars to get that perfect photo......
I Remember Organising the FIRST Possum cruise, and when it was a huge cruise when you had 40-50 Cars..... the second year was the year with the Fire and that was Mad......
I Remember the Perth WRX MC Championship winning Team, back when racing with the boys as a team was the thing you did, and the list of people to join the team was always full..... everyone wanted to be part of it.....
Motorvation......... I dont need to say anymore except that was me driving Chris's car in that infamous Antilag off.......
Watching through the years of WRX Developement when having a Full TBE and a aftermarket top mount and a LINK ECU where considerd the ultimate mods.......
and as Ramon said the Friends I've made from owning a Car who would've thought..... I can gladly say I've met some of my best mates here.....

Cheers
Chad