View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 04:59 PM
Subaru Tech Division

vyper at standard level

I haven't been a member long (jan-06), and wished I had been one longer. Even since then, pwrx has changed dramatically. It used to be a case of informative, educated discussion. Today, scrolling through the new posts, it just seems to be a list of whinging, questions which should have been searched, and pointless shit which makes for a boring waste of time - Like the latest car that got keyed, or how useless Perth drivers are - We all know, that's life, get over it...
It's good to see a very relevant discussion come up from time to time, and it's great to follow through. It's undeniable that you cant put a value on the extent of knowledge that exists in these forums by members who have tried things, once, twice and three times, and some who are still working to get it right - Tuna, Tino, Joe, etc. Hats off to you guys, you guys have all provided a great deal of advice to me in past posts.

The members have changed, I'm not going to bitch and moan because I fit the 18 - 25 category, but it's a shame to see some of the more experienced and knowledgeable members moving on.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't know what I know today or be able to be involved in such wide spread wrx conversation (occasionally) without pwrx. MV08, it's on!