View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Sir AntiLag

nasty sti at standard level

I joined this year (or maybe the end of last year?), i've wanted a rex for years and am fortunate enough to jump into an 06 sti every day. Must admit though, the GC8 is still my favourite rex.

It's awse to read about a few memories, old crew who have moved on, old crew who are still here, and new crew finding their feet at P-WRX.

I've had the pleasure of coming on (only) one crise so far, some ppl might remenber my boy chucking in my car about 7 times before we called it quits for the night!! And i displayed NASTY at Barbagallo this year where i met some of you for the first time.

I'm lucky that most fellas (and ladies) are polite welcoming people despite much public perception, and these ppl have made me feel welcome such as American Dave (from the very start). And guys like Balistic, Vyper, ImPreSiV, Stinga, gtr eta, and nvrenuf have imparted their knowledge to a noob with an expensive rex who knows fk all !! Thankyou.

What's best is this thread has given knowledge to those who didn't know, remimded those who might have forgotten, and has been %99 positive.

I hope to be with pdiddy for a long time yet